From November 15 to December 15, 2023. (or until funds are exhausted) will be available to apply for support for Agriculture 4.0 implemented under investment A1.4.1. “Investments to diversify and shorten the supply chain of agricultural and food products and build the resilience of actors in the chain,” covered by the National Plan for Rebuilding and Increasing Resilience. Support will be provided for the implementation of solutions in agriculture, including the purchase of machinery, equipment or software, as well as their assembly and installation, including, but not limited to. for water quality sensors/sensors or irrigation decision support systems.
Who can apply for Agriculture 4.0 support?
Agriculture 4.0 support can be provided to an individual who:
- is subject to full social insurance for farmers (according to the Law of December 20, 1990 on social insurance for farmers) as a farmer or a person who has been granted direct payments (within the meaning of the Law of February 5, 2015 on payments under direct support systems or referred to in the provisions of the Law of February 8, 2023 on the Strategic Plan for the Common Agricultural Policy for 2023-2027);
- has been assigned an identification number in accordance with the provisions of the Act of December 18, 2003. On the national system of producer records, farm records and records of payment applications;
- is of legal age.
Agriculture 4.0 support – eligible costs
Eligible costs include the costs of implementing agriculture 4.0 solutions, including the purchase of machinery, equipment or software and their assembly and installation, in particular sensors, IT equipment and applications, the purchase of patents and licenses, and overhead costs directly related to the preparation and implementation of the project:
- The costs of purchasing and installing new technology lines and agriculture 4.0 machinery and equipment to support the production of primary agricultural products (such as sensors, sensors, drones, production monitoring, control and management systems, tensiometers, probes, pedometers, accelerometers, data transmission base stations, meteo stations) or to digitally market agricultural products, including the purchase and on-farm installation of new agriculture 4.0 equipment that can be mounted on agricultural machinery or technology lines, buildings and structures;
- The costs of purchasing or updating ICT systems, including software or applications and new devices using them (such as tablets, computers, smartphones), and serving to implement Agriculture 4.0 solutions on farms;
- Costs associated with the maintenance and upkeep of IT solutions;
- The cost of purchasing services, including subscriptions to them, in the field of Agriculture 4.0, thus: the purchase of a service in the field of Agriculture 4.0 (e.g., BSL raid, preparation of a digital map of agricultural land and fertilization or irrigation plans based on this map, along with the cost of the necessary tests for the mineral content of the soil), IT services (body leasing);
- the cost of installing passive installation or structured cabling to create a data network, excluding the cost of installing the installation or cabling for its use outside private property;
- Costs of maintenance care of the purchased software and ICT equipment during the period of implementation of the project;
- The cost of maintaining domains and Internet access during the project period;
- The cost of providing the recipient with support in training on the use of purchased digital solutions for agriculture;
- overhead costs, directly related to the preparation and implementation of the project, such as fees for consulting, advisory services, feasibility studies, and costs of obtaining the necessary permits.
Amount of support for agriculture 4.0
Support for Agriculture 4.0 is provided up to a limit of 200,000. PLN for the venture.
Support for Agriculture 4.0 is provided in the form of reimbursement of eligible costs in the amount of:
- Up to 80% of these costs – in the case of:
- applicants engaged in organic production within the meaning of the Law of June 23, 2022. On organic farming and production (Journal of Laws 2023, item 1235);
- applicants born after December 31, 1982. – For applications submitted in 2023;
- applicants born after December 31, 1983. – For applications submitted in 2024;
- Up to 65% of these costs – in the case of other applicants.
How should applications for Agriculture 4.0 support be submitted?
Applications for Agriculture 4.0 support should be submitted to the Agency for the Restructuring and Modernization of Agriculture (ARMA) electronically via a form provided by the agency on PUE.
Detailed information on the call can be found on the website of the Agency for the Restructuring and Modernization of Agriculture.